Tuesday, July 26, 2016

POINTING FINGERS

You have heard that you shouldn't point fingers; because while you are pointing one finger, three more are pointing back at you.

When I pray for someone(s) to grow in character qualities or the fruits of the Spirit, I find the same thing happening.

Uh, God, could you add my name to that prayer?

EverGrowing,
Lonnie


50 Words Plus . . .
"The Holy Spirit produces a different kind of fruit:
Unconditional Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindheartedness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
And Self-control
You won't find any law opposed to fruit like this."
Galatians 5:22-23  The Voice

2 comments:

  1. Lonnie, Me too. When I pray for others I find myself adding my name too. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Cherrilynn. You found me. That must have taken some doing. Thank you for commenting. I seem to be convicted quite often when I'm praying. That log and splinter thing I'd say.

      Delete