Saturday, January 14, 2017

PRAYERS FOR TRUMP/NATION

This will not be 50 Words or less--introduced but not highlighted on Facebook. For those who find it and would like to agree with me in prayer, great! I don't know how regular this will become or if it will become a blog of it's own. But at least, it will be a record of my prayers prayed with expectation, because they are from God's Word thus in line with His will.


SATURDAY, JANUARY 14, 2016

Proverbs 3:5-7
God, help President Trump to trust in You and not lean on his own understanding. Help him to acknowledge You in all his ways so that You may direct his paths. Help him not to be wise in his own eyes, but to fear You and shun evil.

Help President Trump to gather godly men and women around him. According to Psalm 1:1 (KJV) help him to not walk in the counsel of the ungodly.

According to Psalm 141:3 set a guard over his mouth; keep watch over the door of his lips.

I prayed much more this morning . . . But am out of time. I've so often known I needed to pray for our nation and leaders, but didn't have a clue how. My mind just doesn't grasp a lot of the inner workings of government.  I'm hoping God is placing me on the first steps of a journey. I'd love company and contributors. How is God leading you to pray?

Praying,
Lonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment