Saturday, August 26, 2017

WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW THE WORDS

If, like most of us, you wouldn't know how to make your eternity in Heaven sure and secure here's a model prayer--a first step, if you will.

In reality, it's not about the "words;" it's about the sincerity of our hearts.
      
   Use this model if it reflects your heart and needs. Or use your own words.




"God in Heaven
I know I'm a sinner and I need your help. I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son, that He died on the cross for my sins and God raised Him from the dead.

Jesus, right now I open my heart and invite You to come in. 

Make Yourself real to me.

Take control of my life. 

Keep me from evil and make me the person You want me to be.

Be my Lord and Savior."




Sinner is a dirty, ugly label but we ALL wear it.

If we could be good enough, Jesus died a painful death needlessly.

We CANNOT live the Christian life in our own strength. The Christian life is not easy. Yet, with each struggle, Jesus' power and PERSONAL love for us becomes more real--at times, even exciting.

HEAVEN
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE,
Lonnie

My husband was given a pamphlet in the park with this prayer. Author unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment