Thursday, September 28, 2017

UNABLE TO PRAY FOR MYSELF

"The inability to pray troubled me the most.
. . . I would eventually recall He made two preparations for such occurence: the prayer of the Spirit for us when we can't pray and the prayer of others on our behalf."
( Romans 8:26)

Randy Kilgore
Our Daily Bread  Volume 62  # 6


As For Me

"Can we pray?" Ray has asked.

At times, I admit, I've just been too lazy or too angry.

But there have been other times when I've said,

"You'll have to. I can't."

The hurt is too deep. I'm angry with God. I don't have the breath or strength. "I" can't pray.

Ray is so faithful. So are friends. And so is the Holy Spirit who takes my tears, groans, fears, and anxiety and translates them into prayer.

WHO NEEDS WORDS?
Lonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment