Saturday, October 21, 2017

SAFE PLACE

"What is your 'safe place'? Wherever we seek safety, it is God's presence with us in that place that provides the strength and protection we really need."


Elisa Morgan
Our Daily Bread   Volume 62 #7

"The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."
Proverbs 18:10



As For Me

My safe place is God's Word, especially when I feel rejected or defective. I shut out the lies of the world, or of Satan, by speaking God's truths to my heart.

Nothing can separate me from His love . . .
He will never leave me . . .
He uses the weak to confound the strong and the simple to confound the wise . . .
Jesus has been tempted in all ways that I am . . .
He sings over me with joy-- He doesn't just love me. He enjoys me!

You Too!


Lonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment