Monday, November 13, 2017

AUDIENCE OF ONE

"PSALM 22:3 tells us God inhabits the praises of His people . . . praise from your heart will invite God to pull up His chair and become your audience."


( I love this picture.)


"You might want to repeat to Him a few of the attributes the Word records for Him. Tell Him who He is. God already knows, but He's wanting to make sure we know."

Beth Moore
Whispers Of Hope  p.1-2
Broadman&Holman  2013


As For Me

One of my most cherished qualities of God, these days, is FAITHFULNESS.

God is so faithful . . . to meet my needs; to love me when I'm angry, crabby, weepy, selfish, generous, happy or even stupid-silly; He is faithful to send encouragement when I need it most and He is faithful to keep me safe. God is faithful to convict me of sin with love and compassion, and to hold my heart in the palms of His Hands.

He absolutely is faithful to pull up His chair and listen to every--single--word.

I Love You Lord,

Lonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment