Monday, November 13, 2017

WHO GOD USES

"God never picks the person you or I would choose. He chose a posse of fishermen, tax collectors, and insurgents to be His disciples. He picked Paul, the greatest persecutor of Christians, to be Apostle to the Gentiles and to write most of the New Testament. He selected David, the runt of Jesse's litter, to be king over Israel, and Moses, a shepherd, to confront the most powerful man on earth . . . "

Richard Stearns
The Hole In Our Gospel  p.45
Thomas Nelson  2010


As For Me

Our small group started a DVD study of this book. I left last week thinking, I'm not falling into that legalism, that condemnation.

Then I ran across the book for 99 cents.

Good, I'll have good reason to free up my Monday nights . . . 

Or Not . . .

I could feel hopeful that God could use me, or scared that He will.

Unsettled,

Lonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment