Monday, November 5, 2018

WHAT I ONCE DESPISED

"I am forced to confess
that what I once despised
I now praise unreservedly."




Robert Jeffress and Erwin Lutzer quoting Einstein 
Twilight's Last Gleaming p.37
And
When A Nation Forgets God  p. 89-90


Einstein declared that only the Church stood "squarely across" Hitler's path. 
Albert Einstein also acknowledged that the Church, alone,  

"had the courage and persistence to stand for intellectual truth and moral freedom."

I know how easily we can all stand our ground, believing that WE are the ones standing for truth and morality. But what I find interesting is that Einstein, in watching the way the Church handled the current crisis, began to unreservedly praise what he once hated.

History is His Story. 
It's facinating.  

God, open our eyes to see Your way.
Help us to trust even before we see.

You've Got This!
lonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment