Wednesday, December 26, 2018

PRODIGALS

Perusing past pages of my current journal; I'll likely post many entries today.

Remember, this blog is about eaves dropping on what God is teaching me. Repetition and writing help me remember.

I hope that, sometimes, this blog meets someone else's need. I hope, sometimes, my blog makes people smile; and sometimes makes readers sigh, "Yay. I'm not the only one with that struggle, or with that crazy answer."

Father,
Bring the prodigals home.
Amber Alerts notify us of missing children--likely in danger.

We have missing children--in danger, too.
God, bring them Home--to You.
When they come home, let unbelievers come with them.

Let their time away not be wasted.

Be with waiting parents--help them/us to love, pray, and trust.

In Jesus' Name.


Praying God's Word

"I have prayed for you Simon, that your faith
may not fail.
And when you turn back,
strengthen your brothers."

Luke 22: 31  New International Version

No comments:

Post a Comment