Saturday, October 6, 2018

GOD WANTS TO HEAR YOU SING

"When the waves crash around you,
When firey darts surround you, 
When despair . . .
"That's when God wants to hear you sing."

Greater Vision/Pandora



God has FILLED my heart this week with music on my Pandora app.

This song made me nearly laugh with joy. God is telling me, again, to sing . . . when it's hard to do so.

I got questionable health news the other day--a couple days after my blog titled, God Help Me Sing.

I drove to work reminding myself, "I get to sing."

That night I had an uGLy dream. It became particularly ugly when, in a difficult situation, I remembered, "I need to sing."

Think what you like about spiritual warfare--that Satan has plans for our lives contrary to God's. But, I believe God has given me a weapon to fight with. Song! Worship! 

The songs following the above one were these: The Healer (Someone's been healed today!) Talley Trio

There Is Hope: Legacy Five

Ray and I have both been hit with one health issue after another since the beginning of summer---that after being told by nurses how healthy I am. 

(I could change AM to WAS, but . . .)

God, help me sing.

Lonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment