Saturday, October 20, 2018

NO MORE WONDER WOMAN

"Halloween is less about trick-or-treating
 and more about triggering microaggressions 
among overly sensitive 
and easily offended
millenials.

The University of Florida offered bona fide counseling
for any student 
offended by a 
WONDER WOMAN,
ZOMBIE, or
PAPA SMURF 
costume."

Todd Starnes
Deplorables Guide To Making America Great Again   p. 92
Frontline  2014


As for me . . . I can hardly stop laughing. 

I love fall. I love pumpkins. I marvel at some of the art displayed in jack-o-lanterns. Everything else about Halloween, I hate!

Okay, maybe not little children in cute little costumes, or old people asking, "Oh my goodness, I wonder who that is," when they know full well it's a grandchild or neighbor.


Okay, I don't hate candy either. I wish I did.

I also wish my mom had pushed harder or held on longer. November 1 would have been a nice birthday.

But as for this, come on!

Look to be offended, and you won't be disappointed.


Just Saying . . .
Enjoy the Season
You KNOW what comes next,

Lonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment