Monday, December 18, 2017

LET IT BE ME

If I were an artist, this would top my list of painting projects. Sculpture would be fun too.

"One of the secrets of (Jonathan Edwards) success was that he always thought through his subject matter. Even on walks and while riding horseback through the woods, he would jot down items and pin them to his coat. When he returned to the parsonage, he wrote out the fuller explanation of the bits noted on the scraps. It is said that at times the whole of his coat front would sometimes be covered with bits and pieces of paper."

Quoted by Robert J. Morgan from:
The Life and Ministry of Jonathan Edwards by Ed Reese  p.12
Fundamental Publishers   1975


Anne Kerr, I miss sharing these little writing ditties with you. I miss your "real mail" in my "real" mailbox.

Lonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment