Thursday, December 21, 2017

"OUR" SON

Muslim, Omar Aziz walked five days -- through mine-fields, mountains and deserts--to attend a Christian funeral!

He sat between Nik and his wife Ruth, after the death of their son Timothy.

"I was stunned to hear him say, "I have walked here from Somalia. I had to help bury our son, Timothy."

Nik Ripken with Gregg Lewis
The Insanity Of God   p.132
Broadman & Holman  2013

As For Me

Love like that between a Muslim and a Christian? 

Besides this, from the time of Tim's death, March 28, and Nik and Ruth's departure for the U. S. in June, every meal was provided by friends and neighbors. These lessons would be huge in just a Christian context. 

BUT  . . . their neighbors and friends were Muslims.

I'm pretty sure I have God in a box------and I need to let Him out!

Lonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment